My class and I watched the movie Express and I thought it was a great movie. But there were 4 things that really stood out to me. The first one was when the black people weren't allowed in the hotel, I felt really bad for them and I thought that was really racist. I don't think people should get kicked out just because of their skin color. I will make sure I will always include people no matter what they look like. Second, was when they played in the Cotton Bowl and had a big fight on the field. I will never fight someone just because they have a different skin color. Third, was when he was always so nice to the ref, even if he was mad. I think that even if your mad, you shouldn't fight, I will try not to either. Fourth, was when the team didn't go to the Country Club where there were no colors allowed. That one really stood out to me, I was really happy when they said they didn't want to go there, because I think it's really racist and wrong. I will always include everyone no matter what.
Miley

Article posted March 3, 2009 at 10:28 AM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles