The Express response
After watching the Express some of the messages I noticed were, When Ernie played in the cotton bowl and a big fight broke out on the field even though he was hurt and mad he didn't stoop to their level to fight back. I think that even when I am really mad I will just take a breath and not fight back. Another one was when Ernie did good in football the message here was, just because he was black doesn't mean he isn't good at sports. If I ever become a coach for any sport I will include everybody. Near the end of the movie, Ernie was talking to another boy about how they don't have a label, I thouht this meant just because of their skin color doesn't say anything about whats on the inside. That was my favourite because it is true, I will make sure to be friendly to everyone no matter what they look like because what is in the inside is what counts. A big message was how he was always in it to win, the message was don't give up and he never did even when times got tough he played and did great. This was a ood movie with a lot of messages.

Baker

Article posted March 3, 2009 at 10:28 AM • comment • Reads 97 • see all articles