Copyright (c) 2014 by MA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MA -- Blogmeister

When I Got My Stiches

Authorized Visitors

by MA

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

Free Rice 11/21
About Dogs 12/06/07

Title: Free Rice (11/21/07)
Description: While you're enjoying the 4-day break, please think of those less fortunate. Consider donating some rice by visiting www.freerice.com.

When you're finished, drop me an email; I'd love to see how well you're doing.

Article posted June 15, 2008 at 02:49 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 111

My best friend is called Deema and she is really nice. We are probably going to meet each other in the states, because we are going to the states at the same time. In the middle of the school year is when we became best friends!

Now this is a disaster because I am moving to the states and I am probably never going to see her again! but I hope I will, because even though we are apart our hearts are still together and will be attached forever, no matter what!

by Monica

It all started when I was in Uganda. I was in my room singing along to some music and my mom came in to listen. When I finished I turned around and I saw her. I felt really embarrassed, because I knew my voice was terrible, and I asked her if she could teach me how to sing because she had a really nice voice.

It started off with a light and shy singing from my mouth then I got used to singing in front of her and I was singing a lot louder. Then when I was loud enough to hear, she started telling me what to do when I was singing and I finally started to sing perfectly and that night I had a dream that I was a rock star singing on stage in front of thousands of people. And from that day on I kept on singing and to this day I sound like a real rock star. It feels really amazing when you sing nicely!

by Monica