Conditions of Use
7 Random Facts
Several schools within Class Blogmeister are participating in a global communication project. I think this is a really neat way for us to start this year's blog activity.
You need to write an article for your blog. The title of the article should be 7 Random Facts, and then in the body of the article, add seven random facts about you, ACS, or Lebanon. Be sure not to include information that should not be shared online.
After the 7 Random Facts articles are written and online, I will post links to the other participating schools and a comment exchange will begin. (When commenting, you will not be including your email address, but you will need to use your blog URL so others can reply to you. Details for the commenting will come later.)
7 Random Facts (by Mrs. B)
1. I love playing computer games while watching TV. I only stop playing the games during mystery shows.
2. Before I go to bed at night, I play a couple of rounds of backgammon with my husband. I am currently ahead!
3. I graduated from the oldest boarding school in the United States; it was founded in 1744.
4. Among the alumni are two of the 56 original signers of the 1776 Declaration of Independence - Benjamin Rush and Richard Stockton.
5. I have lived half my life in the US and half my life in the Middle East.
6. When I read a really good book, I find it hard to stop until I'm finished with the book. Once I read all day, all night, and all the next day, so I could finish the book. Then I cried for weeks because it was so sad and it was over.
7. Although I don't have animals in my house now, at one time or another, I have had cats, dogs, rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, white mice, turtles, fish, a hedgehog, and a raccoon for pets.
Article posted October 4, 2008 at 12:00 AM •
comment (5) • Reads 1848
see all articles
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
This is my 10th year at ACS. I've taught different grade levels, but I like what I do now the best. I get to be with all the students from Grade 1 to Grade 5!
Latest 10 Comments: