Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. S -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Shulman's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. S

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I like eating donuts for a treat every once in a while. My favorite donuts are plain with a sweet chocolate glaze and many different colors of long sprinkles on top. I like to pull a piece of the donut off with my fingers and eat the small piece. The donut tastes chocolatey and sweet, and the sprinkles crunch between my teeth. Then I lick the chocolate off of my fingers and pull off another small piece. When I pull off the pieces of donut I see that the chocolate frosting cracks a little, which makes me think that the frosting must be soft when it is put on the donut and then it hardens a little bit. When I am finished eating the donut I pick up all of the tiny, colorful sprinkles that fell onto my plate and eat them too. Yum!
Article posted April 7, 2009 at 04:40 PM • comment • Reads 69 • Return to Blog List

I am Mrs. Shulman. I teach this wonderful group of second graders, and am so glad to be learning with them each day!