Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Jonah's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

all words are made of morghigraghes' and all morghigraphes have a meaning .now that is what you know about morghigraphes
Article posted March 9, 2009 at 01:08 PM • comment (1) • Reads 104 • Return to Blog List

Thank you for teaching people about morphographs. Do you like our new spelling program? Let me know what you think about it. What do you like? What don't you like? Why?
Posted March 9, 2009 at 01:19 PM by • Mrs. Shulman

hi im jonah my favorite sport is tennis I have a twin brother and I am 7 years oid and im in second grade.