Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. S -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Shulman's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. S

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Something Nice

Yesterday I worked with a lot of people to make fleece blankets for Project Linus.  Project Linus brings the blankets to kids who are sick, so they can snuggle and feel better.  It felt really good to do something nice for other people, and I hope I can do it again soon!

Article posted January 12, 2009 at 01:06 PM • comment (3) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

That is very sweet of you I did that to I do it every year do you?
Posted June 10, 2009 at 10:35 AM by • Becca
You are very nice to do this, Mrs. Shulman. I'm glad that you're helping sick kids in the hospital. When I was in the hospital last year in winter, I got a blu ish green ish blanket from Project Linus too. I still have it and I love it.
Posted January 31, 2009 at 07:39 PM by • Kristi
That was very nice of you to do that. I do that every year or more with my family. But insted of making blankets we have a sale filled with really interesting stuff at our church. We give away our old stuffed animals that we don't play with any more.
Posted January 15, 2009 at 01:45 PM by • Emily

I am Mrs. Shulman. I teach this wonderful group of second graders, and am so glad to be learning with them each day!