Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Cameron's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

It is the Winter Sing
We are singing at the Winter Sing.
I feel a little shaky
I want to smile.
I feel really proud.
I want to sing my best
I hope it will go good.
It is the winter sing
Article posted January 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM • comment (2) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

Hi Cameron! I love how you discribed how you felt.
Posted January 15, 2009 at 08:00 PM by • Emily
I love your winter sing poem,oicture and voice thread. I like how you describe yourself as shaky. Winter sing is one of my favorite days, too. Great job!
Posted January 13, 2009 at 11:47 AM by • jill weininger

I am 7 years old I like sports. I a little brother he is 5 and one more brother he is 3