Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. S -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Shulman's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. S

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I decided to make a separate blog page for myself today. It is so much fun to see everyone blogging - sharing thoughts and ideas, writing poetry and stories, sharing fun things about family and friends, and so much more. I wanted a place where I could share my ideas too! I'll still use the class blog to write things that everyone needs to read, but I'll share some special things here. I know I'm going to love having my own blog. I can't wait for blogging time tomorrow!
Article posted January 6, 2009 at 10:40 PM • comment (8) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Mrs. Shulman, I am so glad that you decided to have your own blog! I can't wait to see more of your writing. I love blogging soooooooooooo much! I do love everyone's blog in the class. Including your'es!
Posted February 8, 2009 at 05:48 PM by • Kristi
Thats real good!
Posted January 8, 2009 at 03:45 PM by • George
I like your blog!
Posted January 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM by • Caroline
Thank you to everyone for commenting on my first article! I am so glad you enjoy blogging Emily. It's so fun to see what everyone writes!
Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:52 PM by • Mrs. Shulman
Thanks for making us a blog. It's so fun thinking of all thees cool storys!
Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:26 AM by • Emily
I m so happy for you!!
Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:24 AM by • Cameron
I am so proud of you
Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:23 AM by • becca
WOW! you got a blog:-0
Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:23 AM by • Kevin

I am Mrs. Shulman. I teach this wonderful group of second graders, and am so glad to be learning with them each day!