Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Cameron's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I would go to Art land so I could make art and all the artists would be there.
Article posted November 20, 2008 at 12:00 AM • comment (6) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

Artland sounds like a wonderful place to visit. When I was in elementary school, art was one of my favorite subjects.
Posted December 5, 2008 at 12:54 PM by • Mrs. Ehlers
What a great idea Cameron! Maybe someone else would like to write about art and their favorite artists.
Posted December 2, 2008 at 10:12 PM by • Mrs. Shulman
do you like art? Who is your favorite artist? And why?
Posted November 26, 2008 at 06:46 PM by • cameron
Hi. we could talk to the artists from the past.
Posted November 26, 2008 at 06:36 PM by • cameron
Hi Cameron what great idea! I think that art land would be a wonderful place!
Posted November 26, 2008 at 03:48 PM by • Caroline
What a great idea Cameron! Would we be able to meet and talk to artists from the past, too? My favorite artist is Georges Seurat and I think it would be interesting to ask him how he got his ideas for paintings.
Posted November 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM by • Mrs. Shulman

I am 7 years old I like sports. I a little brother he is 5 and one more brother he is 3