Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies for the Teens

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

27 Dresses

This weekend i watched 27 Dresses. It was a very interesting and funny to watch, it had one of my favorite actoresses in it, which is Katherine Heigl, as Jane. She is also one of the doctors on Grey's Anatomy. Jane has been a brides maid 27 times, and always puts her brides first. In this movie you will see the transformations from dress to dress in her crazy everyday life.

Jane is struggling because she has seemed to misplaced her day planner, but the truth is, she has not misplaced it, she has had it stolen from her, by the reporter she had met in the back seat of a cab. Ha wow wha a great place to meet someone, am i right?

Article posted November 3, 2008 at 09:08 AM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Hello, my name is Vanessa, and i'm from the midwest. This is my first blog entry, and i will be blogging about the latest movies. I would like if you came back to my blog because i will have the latest info on all the popular movie stars, and the movies they star in.