Copyright (c) 2014 by Kendall Mead Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kendall Mead -- Blogmeister

We are a Year 3 class in Australia. For most of us this is our second year blogging. We always enjoy reading other people's comments so if you are reading our blog please let us know what you think about it.

by Kendall Mead

Space shuttle launch (math fact game)
Dance Mat Typing
math bingo
spelling city
Classification game
Ibu Brophy's blog
Room 2.3's blog
Jigsaw puzzles online
tutpup
Mr Bourne's class
Recycling Information
Recycle Roundup Game
The 4 R's Game
Mrs Shulman's Grade 2 class
Mrs Evan's Year 4 Blog
Make a mini mizer
Mrs Sturdy's Year 4 class

Last Wednesday was national reading day. Room 3.3 read Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley which was written by Aaron Blabey. It won the early childhood book of the year award for 2008 from the Children's book council of Australia. The students from Room 3.3 wrote some blogs about it and also completed their second podcast. You can listen to it here.

Article posted September 8, 2008 at 04:41 AM • comment (2) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

hi miss mead i wasn't there yesterday because i had gastro and it wasn't that fun because it was very boring sitting at home. I had it for two days.i did not like it because i wanted to go to school. My mum said' you can't go to school hunny because you are sick."
At the middle of the night i had a really bad stomach ache. I spewed up. I will see you tomorrow. I hope you aren't sick Justine.
Posted November 12, 2008 at 03:47 AM by • chloe.t
3.3 you did a splendid job of the podcast so well done.
Posted September 18, 2008 at 12:36 AM by • Elyssa

Year 3

I had heaps of fun blogging with my class in 2008 and will be blogging with my Year 3 class this year. We still have a lot to learn so please keep checking back for our updates.