Copyright (c) 2014 by Kendall Mead Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kendall Mead -- Blogmeister

We are a Year 3 class in Australia. For most of us this is our second year blogging. We always enjoy reading other people's comments so if you are reading our blog please let us know what you think about it.

by Kendall Mead

Space shuttle launch (math fact game)
Dance Mat Typing
math bingo
spelling city
Classification game
Ibu Brophy's blog
Room 2.3's blog
Jigsaw puzzles online
tutpup
Mr Bourne's class
Recycling Information
Recycle Roundup Game
The 4 R's Game
Mrs Shulman's Grade 2 class
Mrs Evan's Year 4 Blog
Make a mini mizer
Mrs Sturdy's Year 4 class

On Tuesday we participated in the national reach for the stars project which involved us throwing a 20c coin at a target from a variety of distances.

targets 009

We all thought this activity was great as we had so much fun trying to get our coins to land in the middle of the target on the A. It was very hard to do though. We graphed our results using excel so expect to see them here soon. 
Article posted September 3, 2008 at 07:23 PM • comment • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Year 3

I had heaps of fun blogging with my class in 2008 and will be blogging with my Year 3 class this year. We still have a lot to learn so please keep checking back for our updates.