Copyright (c) 2014 by Mariona Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mariona -- Blogmeister

Caldes de Montbui

A group of Catalan students went to Pornainen (Finland) in May. Students from Finland are coming to visit Caldes de Montbui next March. This site is thought for exchanging information between both classes and make this project the most effective and interesting as possible.

by Mariona

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

our voice 01/02
Around Helsinki 11/19
New bloggers 11/17
Travelling by plane 11/04

this is my first time in finland, but I will want to go again. All week I was in sarlotte's home, my partner, with her eight brothers and one sister, her mother, and also her dog. When I arrived I went to Jumbo center with Ester, Laura, Ellu, Emmi, Sarlotte and Jenni, and of course their partners! We ate pizza and spoke about the trip and more things.

On the second day, I went to school, and I was in some classes, for example, the chemistry class. As the week when we were in finland was the last week, they didn't have exams.

In the afternoon, all girls and boys of the exchange prepared a party for my birthay in cootage, we played football, we went by boat... this was the best of my week in Pornainen

Article posted June 2, 2008 at 04:00 AM • comment • Reads 167 • Return to Blog List