Copyright (c) 2014 by Ibu Brophy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ibu Brophy -- Blogmeister

RockYou FXText
-

At Koorana we learn Indonesian from Year 1 to Year 7!

by Ibu Brophy

Audacity
Learning Indonesian - Podcasts
Languages Online

Hai!

I thought I would share some photos with you from my holiday...

These are from a trip we took to the mountains...

Yesterday we went to Bali Safari and Marine Park which was awesome! The highlight of the day was getting to have my photo taken with an orangutan!
It was so special and I will put a photo on here soon! I can't believe how their hands feel like human hands!

Hope you are having a great holiday... don't forget to put articles on your own blogs if your class has one!

Sampai jumpa!

Ibu Brophy
Article posted April 19, 2008 at 09:37 AM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

hey Ibu Brophie.
I couldn't fine the picture.sorry yeah?

anyway thanks for the comment.

Yeah and umm what was it.. oh yeah umm i have to go now since its the end of my session .

and i cant be bothered replying in indonisian

kbye.
Posted June 5, 2008 at 10:50 PM by • Siti Masnor

2.3
2.4
2.5
3.2
3.3
4.2
4.3

Ibu Brophy has been teaching Indonesian at Koorana for over 8 years! She loves teaching languages and also getting to Indonesia as much as possible to practice her own Indonesian! She is lucky enough to have an Interactive Whiteboard in her classroom and is always looking for new technologies to integrate in to my LOTE lessons... The WeatherPixie