Copyright (c) 2014 by Kendall Mead Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kendall Mead -- Blogmeister

We are a Year 3 class in Australia. For most of us this is our second year blogging. We always enjoy reading other people's comments so if you are reading our blog please let us know what you think about it.

by Kendall Mead

Space shuttle launch (math fact game)
Dance Mat Typing
math bingo
spelling city
Classification game
Ibu Brophy's blog
Room 2.3's blog
Jigsaw puzzles online
tutpup
Mr Bourne's class
Recycling Information
Recycle Roundup Game
The 4 R's Game
Mrs Shulman's Grade 2 class
Mrs Evan's Year 4 Blog
Make a mini mizer
Mrs Sturdy's Year 4 class

I have added a clustr map which you will see at the bottom right hand side of the screen. This will show us where people who are viewing our blog are from. Can you all identify where Australia is on the map?
Article posted March 3, 2008 at 02:50 AM • comment (7) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

I like your dog
Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:10 AM by • trey
I like your blog. I'm a teacher in Texas. I taught kindergarten 30+ years and now teach teachers about technology. I hope to get our classroom teachers doing blogs. Have you seen the wiki on traditions. I had to put my family tradition on line. It is at http://kcassidy.wikispaces.com/traditions.
Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:42 AM by • Shirley
Welcome to blogging 3.3ers!
My class is a fun groups of grade 5ers in Washington State. Can you find us on your map?
Happy Blogging,
Prof. McGonagall
ps all my students have book character names like me!
Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM by • Professor McGonagall
You are not alone once you enter the blogosphere and you may be surprised who pops in to have a read!
I am a W. Australian teaching in Penang, Malaysia.
Really liked your brainstorming. Just great!
Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:17 AM by • Peter Westall
Hello. I am a teacher of 8 and 9 year olds in Bridgeport, CT. USA. We just started blogging 2 months ago.. Your blog seems to be starting out fantastic. I will have some of my kids check it out and leave some comments if you want. Let me know.
Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:10 AM by • Mr. Daunis
Hi Room 3.3. Welcome to blogging! We are from room 2D in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
We are also 7 and 8 years old and started blogging last week. We really like it.
Can't wait to check back and see what you are learning.
Posted March 7, 2008 at 06:53 AM by • Leah
Hi there

I am visitng yor blog from the North Island of New Zealand. Great blog!

I Love helping our teachers get into blogs. You may like ot visit one who is just starting too.

This will open their class blog in a new window

Award Courtesy adrianbruce.com

Best wishes
Lorraine
Posted March 7, 2008 at 04:15 AM by • Lorraine

Year 3

I had heaps of fun blogging with my class in 2008 and will be blogging with my Year 3 class this year. We still have a lot to learn so please keep checking back for our updates.