Copyright (c) 2014 by da_bball Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
da_bball -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by da_bball teacher: Rob Jacklin

Mentoring

The definition of mentoring is a person who sets a strong good influence in your life. The person being mentored that is a male is a protégé, and protégée are female people who are getting mentored."Mentoring" is a process that always involves communication and is relationship based, but its precise definition is elusive. The definition of a mentee is the person who is being mentored

Here are many ways to mentor!

·         Helping people with a job

·         Teaching them how to do something

·          being a leader to a person

·         Be a good friend to people who are lonely on sad

Mentoring is building a relationship between usually older mentor and the usually younger mentee.

Mentoring is mainly about communication you need to be friends with that person and build a relationship with the mentee.

Elijah mentored Elisha by teaching him about being a prophet and how to teach others about Jesus and helping them learn about.  They had a good relationship and knew each other well and had communication.

Article posted April 11, 2012 at 09:34 AM • comment • Reads 117 • Return to Blog List