Ernest Green
I feel like I would have the will power to go to a school that was crole and mean, but I think I would not have the will power to finish out the school year because that one girl got tripped down those stairs and she could not do anything. I think that Ernest Green did the right thing and he change history by finishing high school at the all white school. The way things have change is that no one is judge by the color of skin, and there are no special schools that you go to because the color of your skin. I feel like there is nothing going on race problem in the rest of the world, but more of religion.
Article posted March 14, 2012 at 09:04 PM • comment • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

My favorite color is orange. My favorite sport is wrestling. I don’t like basketball. My favorite food is hamburgers. I like water skiing and wake boarding. I like fishing. I like sushi.

I town 05/13/12
World History 05/13/12
Seed Folks 05/13/12
Vocabulary 05/10/12
World history project 04/30/12
Chicken wing 04/30/12
Cells 03/14/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Book 02/26/12
Wrestling#2 02/26/12