Copyright (c) 2014 by da_bball Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
da_bball -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by da_bball teacher: Rob Jacklin

I think there are a lot of things that technolagy should be in.  But I think there are some things that technology should stay out of like food, sports, etc.  But I think that technology could be in art and magic.  Marco Tempest had a very cool idea of making these videos and making magic even better by inhancing it by technology.  The effects of the technolagy and phones very much made it interesting and fun to watch being the viewer.  In the second video it was cool using the digital story telling device.   It told a story about a stick person and how he can upgrade art by using technology, it also allowed it to move using a projector. [LINK] rjacklin:Marco Tempest: The Magic of Truth and Lies (and iPods)--[LINK]"> Click here to see the first video!  [LINK] rjacklin:Marco Tempest: Augmented reality, techno-magic--[LINK]">Click here to see the second video!

Article posted February 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM • comment • Reads 159 • Return to Blog List