Copyright (c) 2014 by Angela Ellis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Angela Ellis -- Blogmeister

6F Blogwart's Express

Grade 6 English Language Arts

by Angela Ellis

Mr.E's Blog
Haultain Hawks Blog
Gateway Community School
City of Meadow Lake
Mrs. Casey - Rhode Island

Friday Writing - Dec.9th

First off, I want to apologize for posting this so late.  My little boy has been very sick this week, and now I too, seem to have caught the same stomach bug.  I have spent a large portion of my week trying to figure out ways to make my son feel better. I admit, I have not been very successful.  I NEED YOUR HELP!

Think back to the times in your life when you have been sick.  Write a short paragraph about the ways others (family, friends, etc.)  have helped you to feel better.

*** By the way, we are computerless at Gateway School right now.  Yes, I said COMPUTERLESS!!!!  AHHHHHHH.  Our two computer labs and library are being renovated.  All of our older computers are being rolled out and new ones are coming in.  You may not see updates from us until after Christmas!  Happy Holidays everyone.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM • comment (2) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Happy New Year!

Ms B has posted Friday Writing! I hope 2012 finds you all happy and healthy. Mystery.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:39 AM by • Jim E
Mrs. Ellis, I hope your son is better! No worries from us about the post. Students were looking for Friday Writing this morning.

Hope you finished your journal! I am sure you did!!

Merry Christmas Gateway!
Posted December 16, 2011 at 10:19 AM by • Jim E

Grade 6F