Copyright (c) 2014 by Jacqueline Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jacqueline -- Blogmeister

Jacqueline's blog

1011

by Jacqueline

fear 06/16/11
freadom of justice 05/26/11
Health 05/19/11
what?! 05/12/11
no school 04/29/11
chalenge 03/30/11
concert 03/30/11
new animal 03/03/11
nick name 02/12/11
electicity 02/12/11
principal 02/12/11
feel 11/25/10
story 11/18/10
look up. 11/18/10
Sleeping 11/04/10
My yawning blog 10/26/10
My tired blog 10/22/10

The first thing that is unhealthy is the pizza. The pizza is too oily. This can make the kids very sick. Another thing is that the Gatorade makes the kids want to take it. Once they figure out that Gatorade is available, they start buying it. The last thing that is unhealthy is that the snacks that you get to have. There are cookies, ice cream; oh it makes our mouth water. Students change gets spent on this. They beg to have these stuff. These are whoa foods which are eaten every day.
I don’t want all the foods to be taken out, but I want them to be there with less fat. I am not saying to completely destroy sugars; or nobody will have fun eating lunch. I would like “The Healthy Day” to look like this:

• Choice of fruits (minimum two)
• Plain Milk( 2% milk)
• Vegetable sandwiches
• Baked Multi grain chips
For Snack:
Yogurt and Granola Bar

I am a girl and in my spare time I play with my freind.My favorit colors are blue,red and white.I like dogs and I enjoy playing with neighbor. I like to play games.