Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Once there was a kid named Miko. He would always go on jaunts in the forest with his friends. He had a lot of friends because he was Amiable. Miko was consistent to play with his friends. He played with his friends as much as he could. Then one of Miko's friends ask if they wanted to go to the forest. They were very vivacious to go to the forest again. They went deep in the forest. It felt like an extravaganza to them. They played in the forest for a long time. They felt the texture of all the rocks. They tried to find there way back. They were lost. It was getting late. They could not remember where they came in the forest. They were indomitable. They would not give up. Their jaunt turned into an expedition to get home. They had to watch for animals. Their parents were worried. They were thinking where they were. Then they figured out were they go for fun. The forest! So the parents went looking. They were heading to the forest. They brought flashlights and water. They split up. They yelled " Kids". They went deeper in the forest. They finely found the the kids. So the went home. So the parents said " be more careful'.
Article posted April 27, 2011 at 01:11 PM • comment (1) • Reads 151 • Return to Blog List

Good story. I am guessing you were using your "vocab" words? Thankfully, the parents found their kids. I always like a happy ending!
Posted May 4, 2011 at 03:24 AM by • courtney