Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

It was Saturday my favorite day of the week! Also, on Saturday we have a very consistent breakfast. Pancakes and juice. Dad always makes the best pancakes,and the texture of the pancakes always makes me feel happy. I walked downstairs. Every step i took made me hungrier. As i reached the bottom step I was surprised. It was an extravaganza down here. There was a huge layered cake on the counter. Mom was dancing to music and Dad was making pancakes. How could I forget? Lily's birthday. The morning would start off with pancakes, then we would go on a jaunt around the block. After lunch we would go on the zoo expedition followed by Lily's party. Lily would have 50 kids over. She was so amiable. I, on the other hand, am super vivacious as well as indomitable. After the party we would go to see Peter Pan. It would be a super day. The doorbell rang. " I'll get it!!" I shouted. I ran to the door and opened it. " Grandma, Grandpa!" I cried. They stepped inside and I lad them to the kitchen. They sat down and talked to Mom. Just then Lily walked in. She was wearing a bright blue dress with flowers in her hair. " Happy birthday!" we shouted. " Morning to you too!" smiled Lily.

The day passed quickly and before I knew it, it was bed time. I didn't want to go to sleep yet though so after everyone was sleeping I set up a tent in the backyard.The stars were shining brightly above me. Today had been the best day ever.
Article posted April 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM • comment • Reads 109 • Return to Blog List