Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Once there was a boy who who went on a expedition to a place where nobody has ever been to before.
Once upon time there was a boy who went on a jaunt to his aunt's house. When he got there he stopped to look at his favorite picture of a bright green meadow. The picture almost looked alive. When he touched it he could feel the texture of the grass. Then the room started to rumble and flower warriors walked right out of the picture and grabbed the boy. The flowers were indomitable. No matter how hard the boy kicked or screamed they wouldn't let go of him. Then they brought him tight into the picture. They brought him to the highest mountain on the highest cliff where laid a castle. There were creatures of all kinds but they all looked the opposite of vivacious. Instead they looked sad and scared. Inside the castle was a great Queen dressed in green she acted nice but had a trace of evil. She told the boy to never go by water because but she was cut off by a man made of water who brought the boy to the bottom of the sea. Where there a Blue Queen told the boy on the hottest day of summer the Green Queen will dry up all water. The Blue Queen said how consistent her schedule was. She did nothing the Green Queen locked me up here. She told him the Green Queen is the master of land and I am the master of water The boy liked this Queen she was very amiable. Then the two people went on a great extravaganza to talk to the Green Queen about how awful she was but then something amazing happened.
Article posted April 27, 2011 at 11:58 AM • comment • Reads 130 • Return to Blog List