Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Once there was a wealthy family. There was 2 kids, Katey was 13 and was very vivacious. The other kid, Timmy was 16 and was very serious. He had a pet turtle. They liked to go on jaunts to the river. His parents were very lazy. One today while Timmy was petting his turtle, the shell felt wrong. There was a large bump. He knew what ad happened, he had dropped him! Timmy ran to his neighbors house. She was a vet and he told her was had happened. She was indomitable. She helped him without hesitation and was consistently telling Timmy that he would be alright. Timmy thought that she was amiable by helping his turtle. When she finished he took expedition to Target to get some things for his turtle. When he got there, he remembered that he had missed his friends extravaganza party that would be Timmy's favorite arcade. Timmy was really looking forward to it, but atleast he had saved his turtle. When he got home from his trip he put his turtle in his cage and fell asleep right away on his bed. He was exhausted. Timmy was glad that he had saved his turtle and he was sure that his turtle was too.
Article posted April 27, 2011 at 11:44 AM • comment • Reads 69 • Return to Blog List