Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Chubby Blue Banana Bob
Bananas are awesome because of their color. I think Yellow is a catchy color but................. Blue? Well if you believe that read this story.

Once upon a time there was a chubby little boy named Gerald but the one thing he loved more than food were pets..... rare and weird pets. He thought one day that there just might be weird, like really weird pets with a weird texture, and consistently weird. yes I've use that word a lot but it's true. It was one sunny Tuesday when Gerald was on a little jaunt he passed the pet store and decided to take a look. They were looking and looking..... and bam! He saw a chubby banana...... Blue! The clerk said it was named Chubby Bob but it was called BoB as a nickname. I bought it for just three bucks and a penny! But everyone seemed to be buying chubby bananas. Could it be Chubby Banana day? I took it home Quickly and observed it. It was so fun it was a extravaganza playing with it! But it was a teaching expedition trying to train it and all but I was Indomitable handling responsible training and Bob was amiable so it wasn't that hard but it was sure hard teaching it to be trained. Trust me, if you ever get a Chubby Bob for your own...... They're Vivacious ! The End and good luck!
Article posted April 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM • comment • Reads 273 • Return to Blog List