Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

My awesome school
Do you have to walk at recess on a blacktop instead of play. If you drop a paintbrush do your teachers bite your ear off. If you answer yes to any of these questions leave your school and come to Greenbriar.

At recess we get to play lots of fun games. Some are 4-square kickball and tag. I like 4-square the best. It’s so fun to hit the ball and watch the person almost miss the ball. It’s also okay to get out, it’s how you get better and know what not to do. Also many games are fun. You think you’re starting the game and the king shouts “PACK MAN” and everyone runs around laughing.

Another cool thing we have at greenbriar is Art. At Art we get to do lots of cool stuff. Once we got make Greek pottery. We got to use real ink on the pottery. The Greek people would draw every day life. I made two people playing catch.

Well now you know just some of the great reasons you should come to Greenbriar. So come now by.
Article posted April 25, 2011 at 02:23 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List