Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Ring! Ring! There’s the school bell. I can’t wait to start school. Greenbrair is a great school.

The classrooms always have the materials you need, like pencils. It is important to always have at least two sharp pencils with you because if you are in the middle of a test and your pencil breaks then you will always have one ready. It is bad for your pencil to break in the middle of a test because then you can’t finish your test which will affect your grade. I feel bad for schools, for example, in Africa. Schools in Africa have one pencil for the whole semester which means if their pencil breaks they won’t get a new one so they won’t get their work done which will make them get a bad grade and if they get a bad grade they will get in trouble with their teacher and their parents which will get them grounded, maybe worse. Also if they do bad in school they will get into a bad college which will effect their future.

By reading my article now you understand that Greenbriar is a great school. I can’t wait to see you here.
Article posted April 25, 2011 at 02:18 PM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List