Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

For my spring break I went to my Aunt's house for a few days. I watched Bulter vs. Florida. BUTLER won! My sister was so happy because she's going to Butler next year. It went to overtime. I really like Butler and I want them to go to the championship. But I want UCONN to win the championship. They vs. Arizona. UCONN won to! I knew they would make it to the championship. The championship is UCONN vs. Butler. Go UCONN! I went in the hot tub and played my 3DS. Then I went home Thursday. I played baseball with my brothers. I also played with my friend and watched the SOX games. GO SOX and UCONN=http://
Article posted April 4, 2011 at 02:35 PM • comment (1) • Reads 90 • Return to Blog List

Spring break went so fast! I loved having you stay with me, as usual. We had fun. I really loved watching "Tangled". Keep up your blog. Love to read it.
Posted April 11, 2011 at 11:25 AM by • courtney