Over springbreak I went 2 places.
1.I went to Charlesten IL I went to a hotel where there was a pool! I also got to see my Aunt in her show where for the first act it was a opra!!!
2. I went to Winsconsin and road sheep!!! It was scary. I also went to the zoo and see some cool animals that they don't have at the IL zoo's
HOW TO RIDE A SHEEP
1. Catch the sheep grab the wool and hold on really tight
2. swing leg over back of sheep
3. put arms around neck of sheep
4. get firm grip on wool
5. get the sheep to run
6. Try to hold on
7. try not to tip on sheep that will cause it to fall over on you and most likley knock the wind out of you
8. Do not step in the poop when you fall off
Latest 10 Comments