Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Washington DC
For Spring Break I went to Washington DC. It was really cool. First we went on a tour of the White House and we saw lots of pictures and statues. It wasn't as cool as I thought, though. Then we came back to our hotel and rest. After that we got to swim, which was really fun because it was had been while since the last time I swam. The next day we saw the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Mounument, slept for a while and then we went onthe Metro to the National Mall. We saw the Air and Space Museum, but my mom and brother and sister went home on a taxi because they felt sick. After we were done we went home and took a big rest. One gross thing happened, my little sister threw up so we didn't get to go swimming again. The next day we took a tour of the state capitol, and again my mom, brother and sister didn't go cause they were sick. It was really cool, better than the White House for sure and we saw a movie on it. After the tour we took some pictures and enjoyed the nice weather. I don't remember what we did the next day but I know my mom said that we were going to go home early because everyone was getting sick. We went swimming. The last day we took a tour on a tour bus of the Arlington Cemetary and Washington DC. We saw some more mounuments and got some suvineirs. That was the end of our trip. We went to the airport and went home. THe next day I woke up with a fever. I just stayed home and watched TV. That was basicly my Spring Break!!!:):):):)
Article posted April 4, 2011 at 02:07 PM • comment • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List