Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

One thing I did over spring break is go to the field museum. Some stuff we saw there was see the most completed T-rex in the world, see how the world evolved etc. The T-rex's name is Sue because it was discovered by a girl named Sue. What's weird is nobody knows if the dinosaur is a boy or a girl. The T-rex is the most completed
T-rex in the world. It's 90% complete. I also saw how the earth evolved. One thing I learned that I already knew is that global warming isn't all humans fault. The earth is naturally going to get hot and cold. One reason the earth might get hotter is because the orbit around the sun get's more oval like and more circle like over million's of years. Also sometimes the axis of the earth changes it's axis over millions of years. So sometimes the axis will be closer or farther from the sun. Well that's some of the stuff I did over Spring break by.
Article posted April 4, 2011 at 02:05 PM • comment • Reads 118 • Return to Blog List