Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

So it all started on a satuday when we boarded a plane to Tampa bay. I was just finishing my mcdonalds breakfast bagel when I looked at a map that showed where I was headed after I land in Tampa. THe place was clearwater beach in Indian rocks, Florida. We stayed at a rented condominium. Most of the day I was siping soda while Sun tanning. We also went late night put put golfing. It was creepy because sitting in the MIDDLE of hole two were 3 big GATORS! I thought sense my dad dislikes reptiles so much he would have a heart attack. But somehow workers removed the gator back intothe water. Even though it costed me one hour and 45 minutes it was worth it. But beleive it or not my grandma shot a 50 and my brother nick shot a 57. They both creamed me,dray and my dad! But unfourtunatly we had a huge storm! We even MISSED a TORNADO by just a MILE! It was all good in the end but are condominium lost most of it's roof and a couple miles down houses were damaged and the waves moved about 30 feet closer to us than usual. On our way back all the direct flights to chicago were booked so we had to land in baltimore,maryland to pick up citizens who were going to go to Chicago to! P.S the baltimore airport is cool! It's all black and white colored on the outside.
Article posted April 4, 2011 at 02:03 PM • comment • Reads 392 • Return to Blog List