Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

The Penderwicks on Gardam Street
I am reading The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdshall. It is about a family (The Penderwicks) that includes Rosalind, Skye, Jane, Batty and Mr. Penderwick. Mrs. Penderwick sadly died a few weeks after Batty was born because of cancer. Now Aunt Claire gives Mr. Penderwick a letter that Mrs. Penderwick wrote the day before she died. It says, " Since I am almost about to die, I predict that you will be lonely so I want you to talk to Aunt Claire about starting to date some other women." All the sisters are shocked by this but Rosalind thinks that this is horrible. Now the sisters made a plan to help there dad called the Save-Daddy Plan.
I wonder what will happen next.
Article posted March 16, 2011 at 01:07 PM • comment • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List