Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It is the sixth book in the series. It is about Harry Potter going back to Hogwarts for his sixth year. But this year is a little different. First Harry has a new teacher ,who used to be a teacher but retired. But usually there is a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher but this year Professor Snape took that job and Harry's new teacher Professor Slugorn is the Potions teacher. Harry gets a potions book that is very unique, it is the Half-Blood Princes book.
I would recommend this book for people who have one read the other books, two for people who like mystery and some sad and dramatic parts.
Article posted March 2, 2011 at 01:20 PM • comment • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List