Copyright (c) 2014 by Mar V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mar V -- Blogmeister

MAR'S BLOG!*-

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Mar V teacher: Mercè Barrull

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 01:26 PM • comment (6) • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

You have very good sentence structure. Make sure you spell everything right.
Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:07 PM by • Bailee
Great job. A couple spelling mistakes are that boxe on the 12th picture is spelled box and withe on the 13th picture is spelled with. Also on the 15th picture there is spelled their, but sometimes it is spelled there.
Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:55 PM by • Patrick bell 7
Good slide show! One thing is you spelled break wrong. Its break, not breack.
Posted March 16, 2011 at 10:08 AM by • Marissa 1st bell
Good slide show! One thing is, you spelled break wrong. Its break not breack. Nice slide show though!
Posted March 16, 2011 at 10:07 AM by • Marissa
The approximate visual value of your computerized presentation was beyond the comprehension of my cranium. You excelled superiorly in creativity in this display of your learning environment. Also, I would like to aquire some information from you about your lunch. What kind of nutrition is offered in your cafeteria?
Posted March 16, 2011 at 09:13 AM by • Nick 3
We liked your prsentation. Your school sounds very fun. We would like to let you know that we have basketball courts, not tracks. We think it's cool that you get a break during the day, because we don't get one anymore.
Posted March 16, 2011 at 09:08 AM by • Molly & Mary

Hello,my name is Mar.I'm 13 years old.I live in La Garriga a vilage next to Barcelona in Catalonia.I don't have any brothers or sistera I'm only doughter.My hobbies are play the guitar and runing.I go runing in the walk of my village and at the week-and i have competitions.I like traveling.My favourite places where I have been are : Sardenya,London and Paris. I would like to go to New York and all the cities of America. I like staying with my family and my friends. My favourite number is 13 and my favourie colurs are green and blue. The next Christmas holidays I'll go to visit Scotland.I like studing English because I thing that it is a very interesting and importan language.