Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

I have just read chapters 12-14 in Frindle. Right now Bud is selling lots of things and he gives 30 percent of the money he makes to Nick for college. Nick wants the letter Mrs. Granger was going to give him but she said it wasn't over so she didn't. I think that now people aren't too crazy about the word anymore. Also, BUd needed Mr. Allen's signature so that he could use the word and he did but I think he should of asked Nick first. Will Mrs. Granger ever give up? I hope so because I really want to soo what she wrote. I wish I were NIck because he amkes a fortune and he gets to ride in a limo. He must really like his life!! Soon after Frindle got old, Nick started acting different. I wonder why? Then the book said that Frindle was becoming a real word and I predict that it will soon be in the dictionary! If it is that would be cool. I have one more chapter to read and I hope that my questions will get answered!