Copyright (c) 2014 by Z Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Z -- Blogmeister

-

by Z teacher: Mr. Edwards

Hello, I know what you are thinking. " Molly, why are you still reading Frindle!?!?" I am still reading it because we have to read it in chapters, so here are some predictions that I made.

chapter#12 I predict that Nick will be on T.V. That prediction was confirmed he did get on television because of his new word.

chapter#13 I predict that nick will be enemies with Mrs.Granger. That prediction was confirmed and rejected because #1. it was rejected because it isn't the end of the book, #2. it was confirmed because so far in the book they aren't friends.

chapter#14 I predict that Nick will follow what what his mind is saying. That was confirmed because Nick wanted to keep his idea about the lunch to himself so he did.
thats all I had to read today so talk o you in my next article " Frindle chapters 14-15.