Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I have finished the book Frindle. It is about a boy named Nick. Nick is very original. He is original because he always has ideas and try's to make the idea become something big. In this book his idea is to stop saying "pen" and instead say "Frindle".But Mrs. Granger, a mean english teacher with hawk like eyes, try's to stop him by, for example, sending the principal to Nick's house to talk to his parents and to give detention to whoever uses the word. Bad for her though Nick and his friends fight back. Once Nick goes to college he gets a package from Mrs. Granger that has a dictionary and a note. Nick opens the dictionary and right there is his word that he made up when he was in fifth grade, Frindle. I recommend this book for people who like books that have a lot of detail and also are funny.