Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by M

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Frindle so far is very very funny. I like it mostly because of Nick. He basically makes a joke out of everything, in a good way which is funny. But that sometimes can be bad. I haven't got ''THAT CLOSE TO THE END'' so he could change. I have to be honest I kind of don't want him to. And after he changes the word pen into frindle it seems like it will never change back. I don't know what the big deal is I mean it's not like it is hurting anybody, it's just a word. It's just like saying hfdfgsfji means banana. Why can't the teachers stop making a big deal out of it. If the teachers wan't to win this so called "war"so bad all they need to do is just use the word normally and then the kids will have nothing to fight about and this whole thing will all be over.