Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by M

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Hi there, I read the book frindle chapters 1-4. Here are my 5 predictions. I will also reflect on my predictions.

Chapter #1 I predict that there will be a problem on the first day of school for Nick.
Well, that perdition was Confirmed AND Rejected. 'Cause he made a a little delay in the home work part but other than that he had a great day.

Chapter #2 I predict that Nick will get Mrs. Granger for 5th grade.
That was Confirmed. Nick did get Mrs.Granger for 5th grade.

Chapter #3 I predict that in fifth grade Nick will think of the word Frindle. Well that wasn't Confirmed OR Rejected ( Not yet though,).

Chapter#4 I predict that Nick will have a hard time doing his project. Well I haven't gotten to a part where it talks about him doing his project yet, so I can't answer that yet!

Chapter#5 I predict that the projects report will not go well. I haven read it yet so in my next article, " Frindle chapters # 5-8" you will find out!