Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by M

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I am reading the book Frindle. Right now Nick is finding out about the fifth grade language art teacher. He knows he has to do an essay on where did the english words come from? I think either Nick is gonna try to get out of doing the test or I think he might fail it. Mrs.Granger thinks every student should have a dictionary in their house or they won't be a proper student. But I'm thinking what if you don't have a dictionary?! Will she kick you out of the class or something? Oh, ya did I tell you Mrs. Granger is obsessed with dictionaries! She has a dictionary so big that two kids had to carry it! It's the first day of school for nick and he's really nerves but I don't think he is because the first thing he says to Mrs. Granger is why do you have so many dictionaries it's kind of weird. All of the kids in his class laugh but I almost think it's rude. I think Nick will have a good time and make Mrs. Granger go crazy at the same time.
Article posted January 27, 2011 at 01:15 PM • comment (1) • Reads 89 • Return to Blog List

Seems like a good first few chapters. Do ya think in 5th grade you'll have a teacher sort of like Mrs. Granger?
Posted February 14, 2011 at 01:06 PM by • Jackson