Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by M

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Frindle (1-4)
i'm reading the book Frindle. There is a boy Nick Allen who has all these crazy ideas like in 3rd grade he decided to turn his classroom into a beach but when he did it the teacher didn't care just the principle did! In 4th grade he made a loud peeep i the classroom and kept doing it until finally the teacher blamed it on somebody who didn't do it and then he got that girl to do it to!! When I was reading I asked the question do the teachers like his ideas? This year Nick is going into 5th grade. Everybody talks about how the 5th grade teacher Mrs. Granger is. I wonder if she really is that bad though! I predict if Nick tries to do one of his ideas then mrs. Granger will catch him and he will get in trouble. I also infer that Mrs. Granger will be mean at first but once you get to know her and follow her rules she will be a lot nicer and Nick will have a lot of fun with her!!! I can't wait to keep reading!!!