Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

The Giant Wave
In class in a group I read a book called The Giant wave. It was a very good book. It was about a family that went on a vacation to Oregon. They were their because the Mom and Dad had to go on a cruise called the Elegant Empress and Kyle (the oldest) has to babysit his little sister BeeBee. BeeBee and Kyle get in a lot of trouble. They get caught in an earthquake and two tsunamis! The second tsunami was the hardest because they knew it was going to be almost two times bigger than the first one so they had to climb even farther inland. Their feet where already beat up enough from their first trip, so they were really tired. They finally had to stop so they hugged an oak tree till the tsunami hit. When the second tsunami hit it went all the way up to their ankles! And they were already so high from the beach so it was crazy! After the tsunamis were over they finally went back down and found their parents and everything was ok again. YIPPIE!