Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I read a book called The Giant Wave. I was in a group. It was about a family that goes on a trip to Oregon and a wave hits while the parents are on a cruise. The cruise is called the Elegant Empress and they went on it because the dad won employe of the year. The kids had to stay at the hotel. The kids named Kyle and BeeBee went through a fire, earthquake, and 2 tsunamis. But, during the tsunami they found two adults that told them what to do during a tsunami and helped them get through the first one. One of them got lost and was never found again. Then, when they got back to the beach they got food and found their parents on the Elegant Empress. That was definitely a good book. I liked it because you never knew what was going to happen next. So it was like a mystery and I like mysteries because anything can happen. I hope that you will read the book too!!!