Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I just finished reading Escape The Wave in alit circle group with Cara, John, Kevin and Colleen. The book was about a teenager named Kyle going to Oregon with his parents and little sister. He just started babysitting BeeBee, his little sister! So when they go on vacation Kyle has to babysit BeeBee. When they got to the beach they saw a sign about a Tsunami saying if there is an Earthquake you should go up hill so you can't get hit by the wave. The night that Kyle had to babysit BeeBee an Earthquake hit. When the earthquake hit it started a fire. So BeeBee and Kyle had to escape the fire once. Once they got out of the fire they started uphill because of the tsunami. On the way uphill they met a couple and went uphill with them. They saw the first wave hit and it was really high so they decided to go up higher for the 2 wave but the couple couldn't go up any higher so Kyle and BeeBee had to go by themselves! When the 2 wave came they hid behind a tree and the wave hit there feet but didn't take them away but finally after that they were reunited with here parents=http://!! I really liked this book!!!