Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

My Winter Break was awsome. On the first Sunday we had a "Christmas" with our younger cousins. We played wii with them! (we mostly won) After dinner we watched all of our winter sing's. Monday and Tuesday I went to a bunch of parties. On Wensday we were walking in the shopping mall when Charlotte goes"I see Diana the babysitter!"Then my mom remembers that she needed to do some private shopping. So we had a baby sitter! Thursday we a different babysitter Alex. Then we went ice skating. Christmas Eve we ate dinner, and went to church, when we opened presents we found out that my Aunt was going to have a BABY!! Christmas day I got an Electric scooter and we went sledding! On Monday we went to Chicago on the way their Charlotte and Ryan each puked twice! We saw the faces the bean and got stuffed Pizza! Tuesday we went to our friend's house for dinner and found out we were goining to Wisconsin on Thursday! Wensday I played with the same friend and was very giddy! Thursday we packed and drove! After the pizza dinner we played in the water park. There was a Yellow and Orange water slide that you used a tube. There was a lazy river a regular pool baby slide and slide you didn't need a tube. On Friday we played in the water park and then went to a New Years Party. After the party we got ice cream. Saturday we played in the waterpark, drove home and shopped. Sunday we watched the Bears game with my aunt and uncle! And now it's 2011!!!!