Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Over winter break I went skiing for the first time ever in my life. I think i'm pretty good at it too. We went with our neighbors, who have been skiing lots of times before. The place that we went to was a place called Lake Geneva (Wisconsin). I forgot the name of the ski hill. There were three ski lifts, one on one side one on the other side and one in the middle.The first ski lift, ski lift A, took you to a double black dimond a black dimond and a green circle which led you to another green circle. The seccond ski lift, ski lift B, took you to a green circle and a blue square, the creen circle led you to the same green circle as the other one did. The third ski lift, ski lift C, took you to a terrain park (a ski slope with jumps and obstacles). There was also 2 little hills called bunny hills for young children and for people who were new at skiing and snowboarding. I would usually go on ski lift B. I had an awesome time skiing!

Article posted January 3, 2011 at 02:22 PM • comment (1) • Reads 80 • Return to Blog List

Hey Christopher, I finally figured out how to find your entry so I can see what you wrote! I'm glad you had a great time skiing, I had a lot of fun, too! It was especially fun to watch you, annabel and william ski for the first time! Love ya, mom
Posted January 24, 2011 at 02:19 PM by • Shelley Frame