Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I spent my winter break in Galena. We were there to ski we stayed at a rental in Eagle Ridge. On the second day we could not go skiing because there was a lot of rain and the snow was melting so we stayed home and played fooz ball and air hockey .On new years eve my freind fell down the stairs and went to the hospital sowe did not go skiing the next day. We stay with home then later we went for a walk in our back yard we had a forest there so we went there. We went so far we reached a laake it was frozen there was at least three inches of ice so we skated on it it was so fun, and slipery it mde her feel beter. On the way back we took a diffrent trall we saw a beaver dam and wehad to climb over it then we had to climb up a very slippery mountian and it was steep. Then the next day we left it was a fun break!