Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by G

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I had a blast over winter break! I Got off a day early from school and went to Wisconsin. We went there for my birthday. For lunch we ate at a place called Simple. Then we went on to our hotel. I didn't know where I was going because it was a surprise. Then as I opened my eyes I saw we came to a water park. We had a really fun day full of water slides, hot tubs, tubing and lots of other stuff.

A week later we were driving down to Iowa. My Grandparents live there and we were celebrating Christmas there. We got there the day before Christmas but we left at noon and got down there by about 6:00. We unpacked our car and then went out to eat. As we got back my Grandparents went to bed and we stayed up reading. We finally went to bed and in the morning we had such a fun time. My Grandparents live on a big hill overlooking a golf corse. It had just snowed 1-2 feet over the night and it was still snowing. I had rented cross country skis so my mom and I went cross country skiing. ( The great thing about the hill and golf corse is in the winter nobody is there but us.) Before we knew it it was lunch. After lunch we went sledding. We had a great time. That night my cousins came over to celebrate Christmas with us. We ate sang and opened presents.